[ Свежие посты · Горожане · Карта города · Законы форума · Поиск]
Модератор форума: Dragona, Азали_Кайс, Маска, Икс  
Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Corner table
МаскаДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 18:57 | Сообщение # 61
Незнакомец
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус автора: в реале
- And now I will kill you! Goddamn actor! - First of all vampire Reiten slapped slap, and then began to strangle him. Not very diligently, but with feeling. - I'm your head personally and totally free now tear off! It is necessary to guess! Me! Decent! Girl! Pass off as a slut!
The girl literally blazed with righteous indignation and her hair disheveled, and her breathing was quickened. In Reiten just lacked imagination, possible do with it and do not kill for it!

Для одних маска - ширма, а для других - украшение.
Здоровье: 100
Сила: 100
Мана: 100
Интеллект: 100
Ловкость: 100

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 03:48 | Сообщение # 62
*Гонец*
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов За 2000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 3
- I wonder who decided that if a vampire man so diligently stifle, with growl fury, that he will remain indifferent? - Zakaria fortuneteller looked in the face, and then easy knocked over her on the bed:
- I could kiss you now, I will not deny that I want it. I could seduce you and you would obeyed himself body, which just failed to refuse me. Therefore you have to think before you so passionately pounce on me, witch - his lips quirked into a smile while his eyes remained serious.

Всегда быть в маске - судьба моя!

МаскаДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 11:32 | Сообщение # 63
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Oh wow! - Fortune teller rolled her eyes and snorted, not frightened. Everything would be so easy if it were not so difficult. - A vampire in a brothel threatens to rape!
She looked at Zach, and her lips curled into a smile too:
- Come on, try to do it, to subdue me. You know, even if you can do it, I'll be disappointed in you. Although there are men who like dolls in bed. If you think that I seen such, you are wrong - Fortune teller opened her eyes, and then said in a whisper, with hypnosis is not the strongest, showing that it is not as simple as any other girl. - I saw your card, Zachary, you're not a bastard, you're just a predator, so do not to seem worse than you are. Well, so what? You are still threatening me or stop hugging?
Woman defiantly lay in more convenient and soften look. Apologize for your flash, she planned not earlier than apologize Zach.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 12:16 | Сообщение # 64
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I am sure that I would have to rape you? - Zachary smiled, then let go of the woman. - In any case, you're not in my taste, so I'm not even going to do something like that. But admit that would be interesting, a predator and a potential meal in one bed. The phrase "breakfast in bed" acquired a new sense - the vampire began to undress. He seems not going to sleep in clothes, but going to sleep for sure. - For that door is the bathroom, you can wash, and then from you, frankly, reeks not flowers. Do not forget that I have a very sensitive nose - vampire purposely waved his hand in the face, then looked down ... in the chest Reiten.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 12:45 | Сообщение # 65
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Well, I had to also do something to make you let me go? - She chuckled, straightening clothes and climbing out of bed. - Also, you want to kiss me, but I will not.
Adjusting the neckline chest, she grinned. She was not going to comment on any taste or scent Zack. Reiten for yourself just do not treat it as a partner in the bed: a cruel and quirky leech, what could be worse? In addition, the vampires in bed cold as if ice cubes, everyone knows that.
Sleep with him in the same bed is not going to a fortune teller, as suspected vampire in gallantry and willingness to cede her bed. She decided that she could rest and so.
With disgust taking a shower, some conjured Reiten, sorting out clothes and hair, and then left the room. It was to take up the floor in the lotus position, to rest in meditation night.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 14:35 | Сообщение # 66
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You know, if I did not get killed before I get to goal, then you will have a chance to be with me in the same bed. And yes, meditation is of course great, but my mother always said that before going to sleep, you should make sure that a woman is comfortable. So, I ask, Witch: Are you comfortable? - Oh, of course Zakaria could get up and give the bed a fortune, but why? He was actually on the floor will be cold, and the cold vampire complained. And then, if she does decide to get into the same bed, he simply behave like a good girl, she will not even resent what. Well, he thought a vampire who as mentioned, loved the comfort, warmth and women.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 18:02 | Сообщение # 67
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- I'm comfortable - openly lied Reiten, she followed his principles sometimes sees no boundaries. Now, she really was easier to spend the night on the floor than to get "humanitarian aid" of bloodsucker. In addition the floor was a good choice: it was smooth, clean and cool. Nothing wrong with that was not. - You can not remember the words of her mother. Hard to believe in the fact that the vampires - the gallant lads.
She really was all the same but it may touched the phrase about the smell. In any case, all the night with a cold body in the bed, she did not want to spend, as then all the way to listen to what he not had enough sleep on the floor.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 19:25 | Сообщение # 68
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- As you wish, my beauty, if you freeze - come warm. We, the living dead , the people of hot  and if the cool start, quite enough raise blood circulation - and it was not clear, said Zakaria seriously or whether it is not a healthy black humor. - You're not hungry, witch? We can go out to eat. In bars and taverns are always there for me to dish the "two in one" and to eat and drink - half naked  vampire stretched out on the bed, not even thinking about how his conduct will perceive fortuneteller. And what to think from her, if the waves distrust comes from.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 19:51 | Сообщение # 69
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten looked at the vampire, could not appreciate his body. Its not going to show it, by the way.
- They say that you can raise the blood circulation ... hands. Very effective! - Do not stay in debt to a fortune teller and smiled mischievously. And then she decided that these small differences are not the reason to bed hungry. - I agree, but if you shoot the breeze at every turn, I'm a prostitute, all I will say that you are gay, and took my friend!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 20.10.2012, 04:09 | Сообщение # 70
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Will you say so, and then I will clearly demonstrate their natural origin. Understood cunning witch? And by the way, the circulation of blood I can lift at any point of the organism. A very nice thing heats partner at any stage. Even if initially it claims that the cold girl, - vampire grinned, then stood up and began to dress. He dressed casually, why create a view, if a vampire had just got out of bed, where he was clearly not in splendid isolation. - Come on, Reiten, will earn their living unfair labor.

МаскаДата: Суббота, 20.10.2012, 05:28 | Сообщение # 71
Незнакомец
Заклинания
-We have already talked about it, Zach, right? You show to someone else, more ... suitable to your taste and your goals - a woman got off the floor and put hair in a ponytail, so they do not interfere with it, and keep it out of her face.
Zakaria was odd, and it is even slightly tired of his endless threats. Only one thing is really interested in a girl from him: why is it so easy to argue that it is not cold? Abandon their stereotypes Rejten, obviously, was not yet ready.
Outside the room, she made a sour face. She decided that if the kind of vampire says that he slept with her, her face will say it was not great!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 06:54 | Сообщение # 72
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- What, Zakaria, your girl was virgin? Or have you lost your skills? - Cecilia has met them by chance: she just went to her room in accompaniment twin brothers. Girl this fact looked pretty happy.
- No, but she sincerely hoped that in bed I have long the pensioner and did not expect such a meanness on my part. A virgin she not more than you. After all, the Gypsy women and fortuneteller, hardly probable not more accessible sluts - Zakariya was really vindictive bastard. Especially when was offended masculine prowess. In the end, he can still go back in the bordel what client and  those are the facts would only will throw of sympathy in the glances everything girls.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 08:58 | Сообщение # 73
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- All, I'm tired - calmly said Reiten, who caught the words of Zechariah very correct tooltip. It is not known whether this wanted himself a vampire, but she realized that now essentially suffers the humiliation of her dignity for money. For the money that was promised to her if she comes after Zack. - No such amount for which I would become a doll on which to train the sarcasm. Better you buy a really slut and teaches at her expense. I do not care about your head, your life and your way.
She looked around, determining a way out and decided to go the same way as he entered.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 09:26 | Сообщение # 74
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Hey, Miss Thorn, do not shout at me! - Vampire caught her hand and did not let her go away. - My head is still dear to me, but this game is very interesting, so worth it to be offended  for a small ? - Zakaria spoke with all the power of persuasion available to such a predator him. - Well, Reiten, you're right, I behaved like a bastard, but I promise you will not pin up so rudely. But you could cease to consider me stupid bloodsucker, who happened to avoid punishment, to your right, on the part of the clergy. I am a normal man that your words are often very angry - of course this conversation was held is not in the corridor brothel, and the street on which the vampire walked hand in hand with a very irritated fortuneteller.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 09:54 | Сообщение # 75
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Time and again, calling me a a whore - it's not trifles - arguing fortuneteller, after several unsuccessful attempts to wrest his hand. In the end, it does not work, but it can continue to say:
- It was fun while for my regular insults you do not promised to show me your sexual orientation. Next, it was not interesting, because then I would hit you in the balls. Illusions of my power, I do not build, you would have made me a cripple - the girl is no longer burning irritation and now just quietly frown.
Truth was in this position for a few interesting points: Vampire hand was not cold, it was ... normally. This is a normal hand.
- And I do not think you're stupid bloodsucker, so simple ... vampire - she smiled grimly. "Why is it warm?"

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 11:42 | Сообщение # 76
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I can be the last git, ghoul and other abomination and do not try to rape women. You do not look like a fool, but holding on to the image of the church imposed on people that want to do unwittingly, to confirm that this is so - Zach only tightened her hand. - Yes, I do not eat ordinary food, but I drink wine, I breathe air, i can fell cool and warm, damn, I feel! So I do not want you looking at me like I'm an anomaly, revived the dead. It is clear to you, Reiten? - Zakaria stopped on the contrary tavern and before you open front door and Reiten stroked by cheek with his free hand . - See this? This is just a man's hand, and not something nasty.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 14:14 | Сообщение # 77
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Despite the anger, which is still only calmed down, listened attentively to a fortuneteller. In factshe was not a conservative, she just never met before vampires that would say. She knew vampires that their behavior only underscores the fact that they are living dead. Maybe they were just being young and stupid.
The touch was nice, really nice, in fact, it was the only really nice touch is that it has received from a vampire. Do not treat as as she stifled him or how he was holding then?
- I understand ... but do not expect me to immediately variables can gradually I could understand all this better and start to treat you differently - Reiten really now looking at the vampire bit differently.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 15:35 | Сообщение # 78
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I'm not hurry you, Reiten. Just do you not see me as the undead and then we will be quite peaceful cooperation. You're clever though at times ingenuous like a girl. Let's go eat, I hear rumbling in your stomach - he politely opened the door, letting Reiten forward, then went himself. Table, which they occupied was in the corner, away from everyone and as soon as the guests sat down in his place came up to them pretty waitress.
- What will you order? Today tasty buckwheat with vegetables and meat with cabbage. Although dumpling soup is not bad - the girl smiled and fortuneteller and a vampire, but Zakaria still slightly friendlier.
- I'll be the red wine, sweet or dry - it does not matter. And you, Reiten?

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 15:51 | Сообщение # 79
Незнакомец
Заклинания
She did not comment on his words about her naivete she knew it herself.
- I want soup with dumplings - Reiten decided. And then in the habit looked around the room for the presence of customers. Her eyes fell on the man behind the counter, behind which the owner poured beer. - Devil take!
Fortuneteller swear, the waitress just walked away, and then scooted back into the shadows to her face to be seen, and even threw a hood over his head just to be sure.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 17:45 | Сообщение # 80
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Something happened Reiten? Someone you see? - Vampire sensitively reacted to such a strange behavior, and also looked around the room. But even a little acquaintances people so did not notice. The waiter brought them  order and now departed from the table - Zakaria prefer to pay directly to the case and then quickly leave the tavern. - Witch, you're scaring me - Vampire his hair behind his back, while continuing to treat people, alas, suspicious persons missing here and he could not calculate the one who made a fortuneteller to hide.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 18:00 | Сообщение # 81
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- An old friend - Reiten hissed, not to mention all that I could. The man behind the counter, as if to notice her eyes and left his seat, walked over to the girl.
- Well, hello babe, - he smiled. - This time you've gone far ... only two of the world.
Zakariya on the man does not pay attention, he lifted the girl's head by the chin and looked into her face with a mixture of anger and satisfaction:
- House talk, creature. Displace to your lunch and keep up with me!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 10:57 | Сообщение # 82
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Fifty thousand, and she can exit outwards with you, or exit even with the devil. Until she will not work for the money which I spend she not going anywhere. If need be, I'll tear off your hands, you not to dare to touch someone else's - Zakaria did not care kind of relations associated Reiten and her "old friend." He just wanted that plans have not changed, Zach not disliked unpleasant change. - Although if you do not need hands, then you can continue to paw her in front of all in the tavern, I will kill you, and just will explain - what we do not share woman - he looked at the stranger look almost human.

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 12:01 | Сообщение # 83
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Fuck you in the ass! - Man thrown, not at all afraid of threats. He appeared on the palm red pulsar. He turned to the girl:
- What are you sitting? He got up quickly!
The truth almost immediately closed his eyes, and he went, like a sleepwalker back to his place on the counter. Fortuneteller cleaned poisoned dart in a small bag on the belt. And then she looked at Zack and said briefly:
- Ex-husband - she tasted the soup. This time Reiten lucky - Rem came very close and the potion subordination helped. While she certainly could hurt him from a tube at a distance.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 12:36 | Сообщение # 84
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Woman, your mom you did not explain that the key to a happy marriage is a timely death of one of the partners? And then, the fucking bastard has invited me to his ass, and did I find a bottle with which may to go to the party. - Vampire boiling with indignation, but it was not too much on it. He also slowly and somewhat indifferent drank his wine and felt just fine. At first glance. But on the second ...
- By the way, how is it that such beauty was married to this piece of shit? - Thin men's fingers began to beat the shot counter.

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 15:51 | Сообщение # 85
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- My mother did not say, but I think so too - confirmed Reiten and makes no secret to tell a simple story of his marriage. - This piece of shit has saved my father's life. Then he asked me to marry. I do not agree, my father did not want to push, but Remus wanted. Then we decided to just: Rite will be, and then - problem Remus. Well, I do not live with it, just run away after the wedding. True, he sometimes finds me, so I know very well that there are people who prefer dolls to bed, but not in women.
She went on quietly eating soup, her voice was not even sad.
- I can not kill him - my father did not approve, and they have a common cause ...

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Вторник, 23.10.2012, 09:33 | Сообщение # 86
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You father wrong. It is not necessary to do business with such types as your husband. By the way, Reiten, he did not ex, since you are not in a divorce he is a real, but I'll spare you from the problem with the name of Remus. Since we have a common cause, I must help you. Especially since I do not like, if I have to look every time you do not pursue it is crap. If you want, I will convert it? - Zachary brought his lips to her ear.

МаскаДата: Вторник, 23.10.2012, 11:37 | Сообщение # 87
Незнакомец
Заклинания
What is surprising (to Reiten of course) warm breath of the men brought answer in the body of the girl, and she turned her head to the vampire:
- After that, I will have catch a vampire? Or I do not understand it correctly? - She did not know how to get rid of Remus, not kill him in the process. However, she was willing to accept help. The issue is that the magician is not ex-husband, but in fact, he did not touch - it was a sore spot.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 24.10.2012, 18:58 | Сообщение # 88
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Your ex will be my minions, and will just silk. Obedient, responsive and accommodating. In short, the dream of every woman. And the sex he will already be without need. If the owner will not order. And I will not tell - Zakaria never left Reiten, staring into her eyes. He hardly breathed, on the contrary, she breathed deeply. He enjoyed her life. When the exchange of views has been delayed, the vampire was distracted by his wine. He did not want to embarrass Reiten intentionally, once remarked that moment, it had been corrected. - Want to take a walk through the city? - He could not go on the hunt: the girls in the brothel will gladly any of its part for hard cash.

МаскаДата: Среда, 24.10.2012, 21:45 | Сообщение # 89
Незнакомец
Заклинания
The girl covering her eyes dreamily. That's right now she did not fear a vampire.
- Mmm I can not refuse. I would like to, but I can not! - She opened her eyes and smiled ominously. - But not here, not here of course, go for a walk.
Reiten paid for their supper just mechanically - she was accustomed to pay for itself.
- Night city ... I wonder if there is a fountain? I like fountains ... - Fortune teller said thoughtfully.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 25.10.2012, 19:00 | Сообщение # 90
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I would also allow the woman to pay for dinner. Do not be so bad for me to think - Zakaria suddenly raised his hand and held the tip of a finger on her chin girl:
- You got something stuck. Crumb of bread, it seems - Zachary smiled, returned the money fortune, leaving their order and led her into the street, talking about the fact that in these small towns there is always at least a couple of fountains.

Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Поиск:

03:18

PDA версия сайта
19.6.2011-24.4.2024 © Dizgarmony