[ Свежие посты · Горожане · Карта города · Законы форума · Поиск]
  • Страница 7 из 7
  • «
Модератор форума: Dragona, Азали_Кайс, Маска, Икс  
Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Corner table
МаскаДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 05:18 | Сообщение # 181
Незнакомец
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус автора: в реале
- I never make yourself out dangerous. I basically do not the friendliest lady! - Fortune teller immediately regained her a hard look and confidence. The truth is it was not so sincere, as in the beginning, but it was. The girl tried to recover, remind yourself of who she is. It was hard, but she tried very hard.
She had breakfast and waiting for the employer, who promised to come back in fifteen minutes, she invited a vampire:
- While fortune? Maybe you had to kill the demon?

Для одних маска - ширма, а для других - украшение.
Здоровье: 100
Сила: 100
Мана: 100
Интеллект: 100
Ловкость: 100

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 08:16 | Сообщение # 182
*Гонец*
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов За 2000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 3
- To kill the demon blood is not enough to release. Need something more powerful. And so, sit while trapped in the shell, which he chose for himself - Zakaria, though dismissed the old discipline Reiten, ran a finger down her cheek, taking away a strand of hair behind her ear. What is remarkable - she did not recoil, as the vampire continued kindly smile, as if nothing had happened. - After a while, the demon free, but I will explain the ritual binding, so that the castle and its occupants, he will be dreaded.

Всегда быть в маске - судьба моя!

МаскаДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 11:07 | Сообщение # 183
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten nodded and conducted palm on her face and cockily asked the vampire:
- What did you get your habit to touch me? I seem to have recognized that not all vampires are cold as ice corpses - fortune teller said it's not too pretty, but then, while Zakaria spoke to the servant has spread out cards.
The moment when a vampire came into the room, she said:
- I think you had to kill the demon if to trust the map, I am no longer needed. Nobody will cut off your head, - said the fortuneteller.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 12:03 | Сообщение # 184
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I am happy - Zakaria did not feel at this point much joy, but a deal is a deal. And probably for the best that Reiten wants to be free from it. - Maybe you need to spend somewhere, a fortune teller? - He thought, is there a nearby bank, for cash in large quantities are not even a vampire, and the girl Zakaria had a decent amount. - And will not it, that your prediction will change again? I would not want to die stupid. I would not want to die.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 13:03 | Сообщение # 185
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Conduct? I do not know ... probably can, and as for predictions, divination often change the result. You understand: it is necessary to change one circumstance and changing the whole scheme - Reiten assembled very quickly, about the money, it seems to just simply forgot. - Are you afraid of death? It even I'm not afraid ... but if you want I can insure you. Although in the end, all the questions boil down to where your goal where you're going. To find out if you're not bear sending my father or husband.
Reiten smiled and looked at the vampire, waiting for his decision.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 12.04.2013, 20:48 | Сообщение # 186
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I do not know my purpose, Reiten. Earlier I thought that it is saving my life. And now I look at you and know that I wanted to _ to travel in a pleasant me company. Even if is that I'm paying for a nice hard cash. - Zakaria smiled as  fortuneteller slightly bared fangs. - By the way, you are sure to feel better? I would not want to cause serious illness. Maybe you should visit a doctor when we get to town? - He was a caring and even gentle. What to do, this sassy girl liked a lonely vampire. Maybe that is his audacity. It aroused in him a desire to enjoy every moment and smiled a lot. While Zakaria is well concealed.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 14.04.2013, 12:48 | Сообщение # 187
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten looked at the man. She felt better, but she feel that the answer to this question is important. Reiten has been very prickly, so hunters to it were few to approach. Those who wanted to approach it, had to go through a lot of rejection. Zakaria was not afraid to approach it bribed her. Perhaps that is why she said:
- Let's go to the city ... If I will not get better, go to the doctor. And if I feel better, I have a map, the map is marked path. At the end of this path we can expect something interesting.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 14.04.2013, 17:19 | Сообщение # 188
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Here is an idea I like, Reiten. - The vampire smiled. Fortune-teller was not afraid of his predatory nature, so that he could scherit fangs. And enjoy it. Soon came a servant, and gave them the money and the couple was able to leave the castle.
- So now we go with you to the city, Reiten. But we have to go to the doctor. I do not want to be without his guards. And you keep my head. Pretty witch - Zakaria closely followed the girl not to stumble and do not hurt yourself in some way.

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 15.04.2013, 07:57 | Сообщение # 189
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten looked askance at the man and made sure in the fact that man was looking at her, too. It was an unusual and unusually for a girl, but roused inside her warm response.
- Well, we're going to the doctor. You know, Zach, I would appreciate you if we stayed in the city. You know, my ex-husband us still catch up. Better deal with him immediately. Fortune Teller continued to call it the ex because neither of the day did not consider him as her husband. What is written in the book of the temple, her did not care.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
  • Страница 7 из 7
  • «
Поиск:

18:06

PDA версия сайта
19.6.2011-29.3.2024 © Dizgarmony