[ Свежие посты · Горожане · Карта города · Законы форума · Поиск]
  • Страница 2 из 7
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Dragona, Азали_Кайс, Маска, Икс  
Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Corner table
МаскаДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 10:49 | Сообщение # 31
Незнакомец
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус автора: в реале
Witch vampire listened and corrected it, because she knew exactly what she wants and what Zakaria including. Reita was not fair, she did not have a special power, but it had otry intelligence and passion that she was able to indulge in the right direction. Thus, the vampire of her speech was not disturbed, they felt the pathos of being who deliberately opposes itself to the world, so he was still living in pain. So much so that at night it does not give him no rest, throws on a useless hunt is an attempt to fill with blood that was.
- I'll go with you, I said, but I reserve the right to withdraw at any time, if something is not like it - she raised her glass and stared at him for a vampire. - Are you afraid of sunlight, the predator?

Для одних маска - ширма, а для других - украшение.
Здоровье: 100
Сила: 100
Мана: 100
Интеллект: 100
Ловкость: 100

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 19:37 | Сообщение # 32
*Гонец*
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов За 2000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 3
- No more than you are afraid of the darkness - vampire smiled, accepting the challenge, he implicitly abandoned the girl. - The sun is unpleasant, I admit, but it is stupid to be afraid of, and you get used to over time - Zachary caught sight of a fortune-teller, as if trying to penetrate the border of her eyes and read the thoughts, feelings, emotions. - I think you and I would be very interested to travel together, Reiten. you will discover many new things. It's even possible we will find you a fun adventure. Scary and dangerous, but at the same time appealing to their particular mood. As you are such an idea?

Всегда быть в маске - судьба моя!

МаскаДата: Вторник, 09.10.2012, 06:22 | Сообщение # 33
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Fortuneteller fun, but short laugh. He wanted it to inspire your journey, which opens up the prospect more and more interesting, more promising, so to speak.
- Your speech interesting to me, especially because I know exactly how I should die and it is almost impossible in this journey, even though all of course depends on where the road will lead us. Come have a drink at the beginning of our campaign, Zakaria - she took a sip from the glass, waiting for the glass ring.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Вторник, 09.10.2012, 17:37 | Сообщение # 34
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Even for fortunetellers am surprises dear Reiten. So you can know when and how to die, but it will not mean that everything will happen as predicted. Life is good in that it is full of surprises - the vampire took a sip from his glass and subtly frowned. The wine was not very good quality. - I suggest to go now. Unless of course you're ready and you do not need long charges - now slightly Zakaria speak maliciously.

МаскаДата: Среда, 10.10.2012, 09:51 | Сообщение # 35
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Do not you know, the vampire that I always like it with you? You need only to go to the room for a bag - she paid for the wine itself and beckoned Zakariya behind him on the upper floor.
Reiten entered into a simple room first and was about to light a pulsar when it appeared in front of a dark shape in his hand in the moonlight, flashed a knife strip. The first blow girl miraculously dodged.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 10.10.2012, 10:34 | Сообщение # 36
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Vampire felt someone in another room as soon as they stepped inside. Once Reiten recoiled from gleaming knife, Zakaria rushed forward, grabbing the attacker's hand. A knife with a soft tinkling fell to the floor, and his opponent crying in pain in a broken arm. Zakaria said the spell and the room was light. On the floor, writhing in pain, a man with a face covered half mask.
- You're waiting for a visit assassin, girl? - Vampire eyes were blood-scarlet. He was clearly not intended to be a constructive dialogue had to be happy or sad, he did not kill the attacking at once. Vampire knew how to find out the truth and his fangs almost touched the skin on the neck of man. - Blood never lies.

МаскаДата: Среда, 10.10.2012, 22:12 | Сообщение # 37
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- No, - fortune teller did not hesitate to hide behind the vampire. It certainly was a witch, but not combat witch, but rather a witch, so the attacker was her really dangerous. Reiten bent to face the assailant and pulled off his mask. - I do not know him, but he seems to know me ... Who sent you?
Silent killer, but when the girl politely ask Zakariya kill him, the man began to speak. He said he did not know his employer, but the witch was killed, that he promised no difficulties and problems, promised a lot of money, paid a deposit.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 11.10.2012, 03:53 | Сообщение # 38
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- As usual - the vampire grinned, then still bitten neck accident. Blood on the tongue was like the nectar of the gods. Tart and sweet, full of fear, pain and hatred. Past and future mingled sight vampire, allowing him to consider all the details.
He did not drink up man. The assailant is still going to die. Just not now, but after a couple of weeks, suffering from a terrible fever, half-burned in the fire.
- Can we go now, I saw the face of the customer, and on occasion I can identify him. It is a pity that the blood does not pass the smell - in a voice came through Zakaria sincere regret.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 11.10.2012, 04:47 | Сообщение # 39
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Not that Reita was calm. No, it was of course that encroached on her life, but that did not mean that she is used to! Moreover, Zakaria was right: she knew when to die, but you can change any fate. Surprisingly, now to change anything she did not want.
It is slightly trembling hands gathered her bag and stood next to a vampire, clearly intent of the first out of the room.
- I'm ready - the process of feeding her vampire not confused, she saw something else in his life and in his visions.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 11.10.2012, 19:05 | Сообщение # 40
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- And what, no comments about fiend, that drink with the blood of the victim and your soul, if you saw it? - Zakaria surprised to realize that it pulls a bag to pick up the girl so she could not carry heavy weights. This desire is confused vampire. He was not the man who is called or gallant gentleman. He was a predator.
P.S. Well, we are still here, dear Reiten, or go to the theme of traveling and adventure, and it will do just as a start?

МаскаДата: Четверг, 11.10.2012, 22:56 | Сообщение # 41
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Play here, dear Zakaria :)
Reiten also very surprised, but gave the bag, completely automatically. And a street fortune teller! However, she quickly reassured himself that the values ​​are not there and do not need to run away from the vampire of her belongings.
- I just saw before, how you eat, it does not cause me fear, only interest ... - She said thoughtfully and then looked up at Zack. - But the blood would not give!
With that, they left the room and the tavern through the back door and headed across town to the highway. All the while, Reiten reasoned, who could take her head, and even this generous. Had no idea and so she was a little depressed. She decided on a near halt tell fortunes.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 12.10.2012, 03:47 | Сообщение # 42
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You look depressed, beautiful, tormented you or something though my contact with your alleged killer because you acted on in the room you just brave? - Zakaria detects changes in attitudes of girls without too much difficulty, so it was not hard to miss this.- I would not want to stay any torment you, Reiten. I let a predator, but I am a man. May not be the most noble, but ready to do enough for your safety. You can trust me. As we walk this road with you, nothing will happen. Believe me - he said a measured and soothing.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 12.10.2012, 11:09 | Сообщение # 43
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Fortune teller looked at the vampire with a strange mixture of distrust and gratitude, and then smiled, the first time he smiled amiably:
- Thank you, so unexpected and I can not promise to believe you once, but I'm glad that you have offered to do this - they came to the city gates, but that's surprising even for the money they refused to let the night. This was a surprise Reiten, unpleasant.
- I do not know the secret passages of the city ... and you?

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 14.10.2012, 16:14 | Сообщение # 44
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I know people who will try to do for me as much as possible. If only I do not get in my menu - vampire grinned, but the grin was not dangerous. Picked up by the elbow Reiten, Zakaria led her along the city wall, until they stopped in front of the bush, which covered the entrance to the city. Unofficial, of course, the entrance. Rapping prearranged signal, Zakaria girl pulled closer, hugging the waist with a strong hand. Finally the door she heard rustling, inaudible to humans, and has a lock on Reiten looking blond young man, frail and looking like an angel.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 14.10.2012, 21:51 | Сообщение # 45
Незнакомец
Заклинания
"Damn! There is something in it is that I now do not fling with a caustic smile!" - Reiten unhappy thought, and not getting out of hand Zakaria.
The guy who opened the door to them of particular interest to the fortune-teller did not call, but she smiled professionally:
- Ah beautiful, happy see for you, girl you is so dear faithful, you will give birth to three. If Zach does not kill you right now, so back off the road, do not bother to go! - Graduated from the fortuneteller is not very politely, passing in the next bushes.
- Nothing that I did so ... "brushed"? I do not like slow-moving!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 15.10.2012, 03:51 | Сообщение # 46
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You shocked poor Franz. And he is very good boy - Zachary chuckled, genuinely amused expression unhappy guy. It seems he was not ready to become a happy father, or even a faithful husband. - Welcome to the city Melinhoff, fortune teller - before companions lay dark road, it seems they came to the outskirts of the city. Otherwise, why all of a sudden it turned out the lights so far?

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 15.10.2012, 13:59 | Сообщение # 47
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Well, then it greatly appreciate the news that I lied! - Reiten laughed and looked around to see where they are. In this city, it has not happened and now with interest looked at the house, visible in the flickering light of oil lamps. - All right on the story: a dark street, the youthful maiden, treacherous vampire ...
Fortune Teller continued to smile, not knowing where to go and so just went straight.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Вторник, 16.10.2012, 04:08 | Сообщение # 48
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- To the left, the Witch, and not come out right in the legs tserkonikova. And then the light will be on adjacent fires in this town do not like any fortune tellers or witches or vampires. So be careful - Zakaria again sent a fortune teller in a dark alley and kept so until they stopped in front of a flea at first door.

МаскаДата: Вторник, 16.10.2012, 12:08 | Сообщение # 49
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Knock or us, and so open? - Asked at Reiten Zakaria, and then decided yet clarified, because they do not understand one detail:
- You've been in this town? I see you are guided well. Remember, you better not stay under the roof, you lose your head! I would have is not very nice, it turns out that I should not go with you.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Вторник, 16.10.2012, 17:50 | Сообщение # 50
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- No, I was not in this town, just knows much more blood, and the blood of a local resident, I've tried. So I know exactly where everything is located. Is that also what has changed in the last year. But this is to amend. And I think we need not knock, because here and so is not locked - Zakaria obviously do as they liked.

МаскаДата: Среда, 17.10.2012, 12:15 | Сообщение # 51
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten realized that somehow the vampire is not afraid to lose your head in the literal sense and entered without knocking into the hallway, dimly lit a lamp. Apparently, it was some cheap hotel, but the first assumption was wrong: judging by the voices and sounds coming from the room, it was a brothel.
- That we are successfully logged ... - She grinned.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 17.10.2012, 14:31 | Сообщение # 52
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Successful input is always not less than fifty percent of the successful entry, witch. Cecilia, beautiful, when did you get rid of a brothel Wayne? Or you again resold? - Zakaria hugged the waist busty blonde with green eyes openly promiscuous. - You have all the fun, and by the way is much better, and the wealthier clients protection works much better - Cecilia smiled, flashing green eyes openly promiscuous and kissing the vampire's cheek.

МаскаДата: Среда, 17.10.2012, 17:10 | Сообщение # 53
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reita does not apply to the slut. In every sense of the word, so the stormy meeting of old lovers did not react. And maybe friends, who knows? Reiten pulled from her purse a card and grinned - yet lovers.
Welcome slut she has become, instead, looked around, noticing carefully escape routes. Something she tells us that because of her killer just will not disappear.
- Zach, are you staying? - A room here for the night Reita just did not want to, as a "girl."

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 07:42 | Сообщение # 54
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You're vain so you look back, Reiten, this is the safest a possible places - even Zakaria seems doubted that he is right. Maybe a vampire just not used to walk the streets with an eye to possible pursuers. At least right now he was feeling very confident. - Maybe your woman is not very comfortable - Cecilia _ stroked her fingertips on his chest and walked away. - We have a spare room, one of the girls recently moved out, I can agree that you gave it for cheap. But only if you want it, Carrie - eyes girl was covered a light mist foretaste extraordinary pleasure. She, too, was somewhat predator. To passion, not blood.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 09:28 | Сообщение # 55
Незнакомец
Заклинания
If Reiten was a little less restrained, she would have cried that she was not a woman of this vampire. However, the fortune-teller said nothing. In the words of Zack was the logic: the brothels at all times well-guarded terms of sounds ... she tried not to bother. Last night she did not sleep and now knew exactly what to be able to sleep even in the smithy.
- I'm quite comfortable here, so I fell asleep - she said without expression.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 10:55 | Сообщение # 56
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Excellent, then we'll just have to pay for billeting. Sylvia Geno here runs the show. Personally, I do not know this lady, but let's hope that she will one day in our shoes and go for certain concessions. Love brothels - girl has already held their office for the mistress and now Zack very courteously and confidently knocked on the wooden door.

Reiten, let's also Connect to doing the story.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 11:49 | Сообщение # 57
Незнакомец
Заклинания
The door opened to a knock on the threshold stood a magnificent woman, heavily made-up and dressed very plainly and clearly. Brothel mistress could guess it with ease.
- Oh my, what a man has brought into our nest! Would you like to sell a girl, sir? Or buy, but for an hour? - Reiten at this moment his teeth, not to curse, but the woman winked and laughed, relaying them to a room with a lush, gaudy decorations. - My name is Madame Rosa, I run this place.
- A vampire can you sell? - Grimly fortune teller and was still in the room.

Гугл издевается, последняя фраза Рейтен звучит как: А вампира вам продать можно?

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 12:32 | Сообщение # 58
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Madam, Istruck on the spot. But alas, this sharp-tongued lady I acquired very recently and now like to check her tongue in action. And for that I need a room. You can help. So said one of your girls - Zakaria deftly shut her mouth his palm Reiten, did not fear that she may bite her hand pressed to the face. Vampire, as already mentioned, was an extremely opinionated and not at upset about this. - I'm willing to pay, madam. Though if this pussy will be more of the shrew and less a skillful, then I will invite one of your beauties, - yes, eat he too right.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 16:47 | Сообщение # 59
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Rose turned away to check the bulky book, where the numbers have been recorded and girls. Her by the way, was not the first to take a room here in this way and chatter girls she did not listen: pay will be a vampire, so long as it's not filled with blood, the rest is nonsense.
Reiten could not escape, but when Rose turned, drove a sharp elbow in the ribs Zakaria. The fact that she guessed his maneuver, not to mention the fact that this maneuver she disapproved.
- Here are your keys, five coins per night - called Rose considerable sum, turning.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 18:35 | Сообщение # 60
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Incidentally, it was painful. But the vampire did not object. Just laughed, mostly to himself.
- Here's the money, beauty, - Zakaria gave local madam money, took the key, and almost forcibly dragged back Reiten.
- Well here we are alone - he pushed the girl in the room, locked the door and dropped on the bed. Then fell beside her and closed his eyes blissfully.
- So, anything you want to ask or tell? - Zakaria crunching stretched.

Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
  • Страница 2 из 7
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

22:21

PDA версия сайта
19.6.2011-26.4.2024 © Dizgarmony