[ Свежие посты · Горожане · Карта города · Законы форума · Поиск]
Модератор форума: Dragona, Азали_Кайс, Маска, Икс  
Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Corner table
МаскаДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 09:51 | Сообщение # 91
Незнакомец
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус автора: в реале
Reiten, a little confused, but apparently a man planning to touch her regularly in order to show that he is warm. She ran her fingers across the chin thoughtfully and went after the man on the street.
It was dark, but walked people around town: mercenaries, criminals, prostitutes, and other debris.
- Yes ... one I did not go for a walk - she chuckled. - Do you really need so much was a fortune teller? For some reason, now I doubt it. You did not listen to my advice.
She smiled, looking at the man.

Для одних маска - ширма, а для других - украшение.
Здоровье: 100
Сила: 100
Мана: 100
Интеллект: 100
Ловкость: 100

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 18:27 | Сообщение # 92
*Гонец*
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов За 2000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 3
- Why not? I have carefully listened to them, but if I did not need a fortuneteller, would I like to spend time on such a thorn like you? Of course not - Zachary laughed, then hugged Reiten waist and pulled into a nook. Which in fact was the passage between the houses on which couple chose a small square in front of the fountain.
- Now you can make a wish and throw a coin into the fountain. It will come true - Zakaria pushed  Reiten to a small fountain depicting a simple waterfall rapids.

Всегда быть в маске - судьба моя!

МаскаДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 18:56 | Сообщение # 93
Незнакомец
Заклинания
This vampire was definitely a kinestetik. Because before Reiten nobody so often do not hugging. In the best case husband dragged by the collar, and with other males, she preferred to just walk close. Zakaria somehow did not ask her opinion and it surprised a fortune teller.
She is surprisingly submissively went to the fountain and admired him, because she really liked the water and beautiful forms. Of a coin she even forgot her madly liked this structure, in the light of the moon and the rare lights.
- I do not prickly, I just did not fluffy - said Reiten.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 07:13 | Сообщение # 94
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Not fluffy girl, it is original and fresh. Yeah, right, like that in my life definitely was not. - Zakaria is not mocked fortuneteller. Just him really had fun with her. What to do if such a fun girl that just can not stop laughing. - I hope you're glad to be in this city. Because the fountain and the truth is beautiful - he left behind a girl looking over her shoulder at the jet of water. The vampire did not like the water. It so happened that before applying to the relationship with the water, he had not the best. Though of course, he was not in the fountain drown. Although, if you really try, why not. The man laughed shortly. Yes, a fortune teller predicted that death will overtake vampire not in the water. This is good. Dirty water in the lungs is painful and not pleasant.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 15:37 | Сообщение # 95
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten quietly giggled - the original phrase she liked, so now her attention was drawn away from the fountain.
- Yes, I like it here. What shall we do? That is, I can always build a customer base and start making money, but will then be boring you - fortune teller smiled thinly and turned to the man. To him at this point ran a dirty little boy and pulled him by the leg.
- Help! Help! They steal my mother! - Crying baby quite frankly.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 17:35 | Сообщение # 96
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Who is stealing your mother, baby? - Zakaria was not happy with the appearance of the child, but did not want to ignore. Because it is completely inhumane. Although, he did not and so people. It is a pity that this is a good idea came to him in his head long after the vampire, picked up a fortune teller's hand, hurried to the child who brought them into a corner. - Well, where is your mother, child? - In the voice of a predator subtly vibrating notes of the beast.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 02.11.2012, 11:18 | Сообщение # 97
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- She ... She was here! - The child looked terrified standstill. Just a moment later, he still wept bitterly. Out of the niche, which was small passageway, there was a man's voice:
- Look, another one! And orange hair, how to order! - Reiten not even had time to look around, her head was thrown a bag, and she was stunned. Girl hangs in the hands of one of the bandits. Two others, a man and a vampire had to cover the retreat. A similar case was in the alley, where the attackers came. Apparently it was the boy's mother.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2012, 04:03 | Сообщение # 98
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Very good. As I see here there is a kidnapping. Surely in this lovely town is thriving slave trade? - Zakaria is not particularly worried. The boy he was quite spit on Reiten not really spit. But in any case, to risk his life for people he did not plan. - I need my friend, please, remove the bag from her head - it has already had time to kill one of the people to the vampire was still not reached. - Not really, two representatives of night hunters can not agree? You boy, I like this girl. I need it live, unfortunately - in the voice of Zachary and sounded really regret, as if he would not like to Reiten survived, but must, we must.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2012, 13:42 | Сообщение # 99
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- You think you can get away with killing my partner in crime? - Surprised vampire who can be and have been willing to negotiate, but do not show. And then he smiled, apparently, something invented. - You are right, if you think so. I never liked his. But orders are orders. Bring me another girl with orange hair, a beautiful girl, and I'll give this.
In fact, it seems that this is a ruse to Zack left. The child did not cry, but it seems to have been intended, to save his mother to the end, so that he went to a police station, apparently remembering where he was.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2012, 16:15 | Сообщение # 100
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- OK, I will give you very beautiful girl and her hair will be orange how apelsin, - Zachary saw on another predator. - But I know what I wants what my girl will be alive when I come back. And you have agree what this place not comfortable for meeting. May be us need will search new place, more suitable for our order? - Zack talked quiet and easy. He knew what this vampire dangerouse and him fortuneteller will harm more seriously why this may will let her client. - Chaild runed and he went to a police. I sure. This smart boy and he will talk cops about us, trust me. I this know, - Zachary stopped.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2012, 23:08 | Сообщение # 101
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- This is a clever boy had to kill first. But usually we work carefully - dissatisfied vampire said, and put on one shoulder Reiten, and the second unknown Zach girl. - Meet me at the mill outside the city walls to the left of the west gate.
Frankly, this vampire does not even know if there is some mill, but now it is and do not care. Carriage waiting the owner, too, so we had to hurry.
- Agreed? I will wait it is not more than two hours! - Vampire perfectly controlled tone and smell which exuded his body.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 10:16 | Сообщение # 102
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Ok. This is boy your trouble. Pretty girl my trouble. Reiten, don't afraid, I can help you. - Zachary joyless smiled farewell and and forsaked this place. He had good idea where get him order. Vampire gone on small street, he look out tidy girl, who walk alone this tardy evening. The time flow pase more and more and Zach began feel nervous.
- Hey! Handsome man, I knew you! You Patty's brother. Rightly? - this girl was very young and her smile as if shed light on her face. Zachary think about them only one second. He light smile too:
- Oh, hello! I did not know you now. You not a little girl you very beautiful woman, - predator came on and he looked into her eyes. - Come with me, I go for Patty. She will be happy when she will see you. - The voice of vampire sounded low and still. Him voice bewitched and draw girl. The vampire overrided her perception. They get out city and went of the mill. Where their waited second vampire and Reiten.

Сообщение отредактировал Азали_Кайс - Среда, 07.11.2012, 17:20

МаскаДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 15:31 | Сообщение # 103
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Abductor wanted to deceive Zakariya how a young boy. Fortune Teller was still is unconscious and did not even know what was happening. Once Zakaria gone of a gateway, and left it kidnapper. Reiten and the other girl were taken to the hotel to wait it out. But the child with which the vampire did not want mess around, was quite clever: when the vampire entered the hotel on his trail was go a dog.
Bout in the hotel was brief: the police prevailed and now all the gang members, who were in the hotel and the two girls were in the police force. Also has been they cracked down by the carrier.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 17:54 | Сообщение # 104
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Did you saw sometime the vampire very very angry? If you answer will be "No" then you happy fellow. Because rampage vampire inspire big fear.
Zachary is now was very angry. Girl silent cry and dutifully went for predator. They returned to the city. The vampire did not touch silly girl. The only thing he allowed himself to play a little with her ​​memory and now for everyone who she met, she could honestly say that she went to a secret rendezvous. Leaving the girl outside a lit areas, a vampire, a shadow slipped in search of his companion, he promised to find and rescue.

МаскаДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 18:09 | Сообщение # 105
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Appeared that was not most difficult break free from the kidnappers, but to prove that you're not in cahoots with them. To that stage, as the police burst into the room, the girls were not related, they just lay on the bed. Might seem that they were sleeping.
If the mother of the guy let go at once, Reiten have decided to question, because it was not recognized.
The interrogation was already forty minutes and fortunetellers aching head, because after a blow to the head, so it was not that great.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 10.11.2012, 09:16 | Сообщение # 106
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Zakaria Reiten found by smell, and then, hiding, watching the long interrogation. Fortune teller refuses to recognize, and police lost patience and then applied the vampire hypnosis, after checking, whether it is acting in the local police.
- Well, my beauty, you've missed? - A vampire in the room appeared as if by magic, and almost immediately took her in his arms. - Let's go back to our brothel? It will soon be quite light, I do not want to flash in front of the police - Zakaria gently pulled the girl to her and left the room through the window. In the brothel, they quickly got out there all ready to go to bed, so that the couple in their room was fast.

МаскаДата: Суббота, 10.11.2012, 10:05 | Сообщение # 107
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Nice town - whether sniffled, whether fortune teller mumbled, clinging to the vampire and completely oblivious to the fact that she did not like touch him. - Wonderful fountains ...
She snuggled tightly to the man fell asleep before they came into the room. Reiten clearly weary, and a blow to the head is not in vain. Girl's head was spinning, her nauseated and felt sick, her dreams were sticky and vile. In the end, Reiten awoke and sat up in bed mechanically having covered a man who was almost without a blanket.
She went to the bathroom and stayed there overnight, initially it nauseated, and then she took a shower and finally went back to the room to sit down again on the bed.
- Nice night, Wonderful town...

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 10.11.2012, 21:36 | Сообщение # 108
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- And a girl who for some reason does not sleep - of course Zack did not sleep. In general, he did it often. His body did not need much sleep. - Spend a little more and then Reiten dawn of a new day, the city no longer conceal a threat, but I stop feeling fucking son of a bitch, who subjected you to danger. So go to sleep yet - he came up to gently and unobtrusively put the girl back, pulling her shoulders thin veil.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 11.11.2012, 08:37 | Сообщение # 109
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Fortune teller looked at the man's eyes and blinked sleepily. Oh, if anyone knew how truly tired her, this situation! Yes, usually a girl traveling alone, but but she was always very careful and not get into trouble before this magnitude. But here was worth every relax - just a problem!
- I dream about all sorts of rubbish - how small she complained, not even thinking about her image. She did not want to fall back into the dark sticky muck, which offers sleep.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 11.11.2012, 10:35 | Сообщение # 110
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Then do not think about it, Reiten. I will guard your sleep, so that you never dreamed of squalor. And the more we do not help bystanders, risking his own life - he smiled, and then went and kissed a fortune teller in the head. And lips were a vampire, too warm and very alive. It's not the kind that should be at the walking dead. - Get down - he put the girl in bed, and even tucked a blanket, so she was safe.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 11.11.2012, 10:51 | Сообщение # 111
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten several times in succession nodded, it is something changed, moved and is shuffled, just until the results of that were not seen - she was asleep. She could still feel the touch of strange warm lips to his forehead. Fortuneteller somehow does not doubt that the vampire is her watch.
She woke up late, two hours in the afternoon and lay yet to open his eyes. Then she called softly, not to wake up when Zach was asleep:
- You're still here? - The question of course was "brilliant", but she just woke up and the thought is not connected.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 06:51 | Сообщение # 112
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Of cause I'm still here, - Zach woke up more on dawn and now sitting in chair. This is night he almos didn't sleep. The vampire did think about developments past evening when he lost fortuneteller. He felt nervous and this is scared him. Predator never didn't feel fear, he didn't want affection, but this is girl was very interesting for him. She said and acted only wanted Reiten. - Did you hungry? I will say maid, she will bring your breakfest. What do you want, Reiten? - He was determined to fulfill just about any of her wish because he felt guilty. And vampire not accustomed be guilty.

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 07:06 | Сообщение # 113
Незнакомец
Заклинания
She opened her eyes and winced at the bright light. When vision was restored, a fortune teller looked at with a certain lack of understanding of Zakariya:
- Maid? - She asked, surprised. - We Is not in a brothel? Whence here maid?
Reiten sat on the bed, she was still nauseated, but not too much - in the stomach has nothing. However, she saw the vampire desire to please her, and said, with a pitiful smile:
- Maybe the juice? Orange. I'm not sure that there is something more substantial will not leave my body immediately. I'm all to pieces ... be going back - she shook her head and frowned.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 07:35 | Сообщение # 114
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- We are in brothel and here work another girl's - they maid. Do your feel very bad? - his care was sincere. Vampire wanted helping himself companion. Не didn't call maid, he sittind on bed and looked into the eyes fortuneteller. - Seems to you have a concussion. I'm afraid we'll have to see a doctor, Reiten. And you should eat at least a toast with chicken broth. Even the orange juice not enough. Lay back, I'll go get a doctor - a vampire gently push Reiten shoulder to get her back. He knew that people at risk of head injury. - You're a good girl and you will wait, until I call the doctor? - Zach did not even thought about the fact that sunlight causes him some discomfort. He did not want to have bad fortune. Because of him.

МаскаДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 09:39 | Сообщение # 115
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- I know how to treat a concussion, Zakaria - a fortune did not want to see a doctor. - This skill is easy, just a little bit. Let me try to eat broth and for that you do not see a doctor?
Reiten sweet blinked at Zack's face. She did not like doctors - her father had a pharmacy with rare drugs, and would not have to come all the doctors in the surrounding worlds. They all knew Reiten in the face, she sold it, and she knew how to treat a concussion.
- Well, we agree, right? - She knew that she will soon be better, could not be.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 05:57 | Сообщение # 116
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- All right, but you will be in the bed and I hope at you prudence. Now I will call the maid, - the vampire stood up and came to the door. He called the girl and she taken him order. - Now she brings breakfast, how you feel, Reiten? - Zachary looked worried. He could not help but worry about this girl. So helpless now, that if he is hungry and mad, it was all over for fortune tellers to death. And a vampire only carefully removed the hair from her cheek. They had no time to talk, the maid quickly organized a breakfast, a small golden coin that helped. - broth with croutons and orange juice. Eat Reiten.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 07:49 | Сообщение # 117
Незнакомец
Заклинания
The girl smiled gratefully, looking at the vampire, and firmly told, telling both herself and his once:
- Everything will be fine, I feel good. Thank you very much for your concern, Zach - she looked away and muttered discontentedly. - Strong hit me one goat.
Fortuneteller dipped spoon broth and with a visible effort pushed him into itself then scooped up another and asked, pulling the moment:
- Are you hungry? I would not want to have my companion went hungry vampire - Reiten little nervous smile. Spoon until remained not drunk.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 09:49 | Сообщение # 118
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Thank you, but that night I was able to have a snack, so no, I'm not hungry. But so far I'm close to that to try your hot blood, if you do not start eating. Do not think good of me, Reiten, just time to move on, and we're stuck in this town. - Yes, to be a goat Zakaria always turns out badly. And this was the case when the cost to show himself at its not a good side. Just to think she is not a girl suddenly thee of all the romantic nonsense. Why, then get that he likes her, and women never miss an opportunity to manipulate the men who like them.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 10:10 | Сообщение # 119
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Do not worry, I can walk - she reached for the bag, took out a bottle of dark glass, having stirred the contents of it and drank about half. The color of her face began to level off before our eyes. Of course, the effect of the drug was temporary, but the vampire did not know about, and do not Reiten said. She thought to the next halt its strong enough.
After the potion corrected state, she quickly has eaten soup and drank juice and rose from the bed and went to wash. The last thing she loved the sick and ill, when the employer in a hurry fortuneteller is not loved at all.
Coming out of the bathroom, she smoothed her dress and waved her hands.
- smoothed her, we go further? - She picked up her bag. Occasion she had to hurry.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 10:39 | Сообщение # 120
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I've never understood women, but I understand the witches even less - shared his thoughts Zakaria, taking the girl of her bag. He was sure that she will lie for a long time, but she chose to take his medicine. This is a happy vampire. it guaranteed him a peaceful way and avoid unnecessary attachments. Zakaria does not want to. Tightly gripping his hand girl, a vampire out of the room, but the city gate, he did not hurry. They just walked as if in a hurry.

Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Поиск:

09:41

PDA версия сайта
19.6.2011-30.4.2024 © Dizgarmony