[ Свежие посты · Горожане · Карта города · Законы форума · Поиск]
Модератор форума: Dragona, Азали_Кайс, Маска, Икс  
Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Corner table
МаскаДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 13:28 | Сообщение # 121
Незнакомец
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус автора: в реале
From the city a couple of released free, moreover, as they walked quietly along route. The girl was silent, sensitive feeling in her life and potion fighting with a concussion. Positive won.
Considering that they rose up in the afternoon, had to go till night, and the night ... Castle appeared on the horizon, standing outside of the city near the route. More housing to be seen.
- I do not like this place ... perhaps better to spend the night in the forest right?

Для одних маска - ширма, а для других - украшение.
Здоровье: 100
Сила: 100
Мана: 100
Интеллект: 100
Ловкость: 100

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 18:10 | Сообщение # 122
*Гонец*
За Регистрацию За 100 постов За 500 Постов За 1000 Постов За 2000 Постов
Заклинания
Имущество: 3
- Maybe I'll surprise you, but I also do not like this place, so we are left to spend the night here. Our opinions coincided, it should be noted - Zachary smiled, and then began to break up their makeshift camp. Vampire quite dexterous gathered wood for a fire and flooded itself this very fire. - I'll get some water, and you prepare to build us a bed yet? The night will be not very warm, and I got used to the comfort - Zack smiled again, he's still worried about the girl.

Всегда быть в маске - судьба моя!

МаскаДата: Суббота, 17.11.2012, 02:54 | Сообщение # 123
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- I remember - a fun girl smiled and quoted. - "Bed linen, blankets, woman, pleasant to touch."
She laughed and started to make the bed, neatly cutting off short but sharp knife branches from the surrounding firs to make it soft. Put blankets on top of bed the girl, and then pushed a little "bed" near the fire, not to cold blankets and sit them comfortable.
Bags of rice and a fortune teller took a bit of dried meat, and when Zach came back, she asked:
- Remind human food you eat or do not digest? Or depend on your mood?

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 18.11.2012, 10:56 | Сообщение # 124
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- In the sentence "human food" I am most attracted adjective - laughed Zakaria. - But in fact, if not take by mouth all that prepare other, there is chance no to earn a poisoning. Food or chemical, no matter. Some craftsmen added to all dishes silver salt. Just to ward off vampires. And you do not wanna know what it does with the stomach, especially the stomach such a predator like me - Zakaria pretty stretched out on a makeshift bed. - By the way, today you my "woman nice touch," because last night I was busy not passionate lady - vampire girl poked a finger between the shoulder blades.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 18.11.2012, 14:12 | Сообщение # 125
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Fortuneteller fun snorted, turning. Cook it is still more than was necessary to herself.
- But I'm not sure that while I was at the interrogation do not you fuck a couple of the girls - she continued to laugh and then added, putting kettle on the fire and stirring the contents. - When I was at night potion "let go", then you'll understand that I was only the touch and can be a pleasant in this state. Anything more to do with me can only pervert who prefers sick girls. Do you happen to that?
Reiten sat down with a vampire.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 18.11.2012, 17:19 | Сообщение # 126
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- No, I like the lively, happy girls who laugh my jokes and do not try to die at the most crucial moment - Zack laughed, then patted the girl on the back. He liked that she jokingly expressed his indignation. - Reiten, when will the action of your elixir you will get worse. We are far from the hospital, I'm not sure I can help you. It is safe to spend the night with a sick girl in the woods? - Felt that Zachary was still worried about her health.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 18.11.2012, 17:37 | Сообщение # 127
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten began to think over his words, and then thoughtfully chewed her lips
- You know, me to become worse should not ... Potion still helps, "energy charge" - it's even a side effect, in fact, it is curative - the girl again interfered porridge, half rising slightly, and then added:
- You know, the men who died at the crucial moment - it is also very frustrating. Thank God, to me this was not, - she smiled, feeling very slowly fizzles effect of the drug.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 06:32 | Сообщение # 128
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- You are pale, Reiten. Pupils are dilated more than the norm. Yes, you really already not all right. Lie down, disobedient woman, today I'll still be your nanny. Admit it, you never suspected that ward will be a vampire? - He mixed the contents in the pot from which smelled delicious even for a vampire, and then looked at the girl with the utmost rigor, but also trying to her not "freeze" a special look. - I'm serious, Reiten, you better rest. Now eat and sleep. If you need to use the toilet, it is better not make a game of pride, nothing good happens when you fall into a swoon in the bushes, so I will accompany you, and to spare your modesty, I should note: I have a fairly sharp ears to know exactly what and how are you doing in the bushes in ten or twenty feet away from me. So the difference here or there, I at this time, no.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 16:06 | Сообщение # 129
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Fortuneteller noticeably flushed, because she did not like the prospect. However, it is difficult to argue with a vampire who looks like this, so she tried to soften the resolute "nanny." She clapped lovely eyes and said:
- Maybe I was not so bad and you close your ears with his hands, While I sit under a bush nearby? - She really embarrassed, I think it is clear why. - Otherwise, I will only get worse, I will blush and blood to the head, and will be ... bruise will be!
She talked nonsense, it was clear, but Reiten really wanted Zach stopped being so serious, it is more concern than her health. Pot was withdrawn fire, and she sat closer to the vampire for warmth (who would have thought!) Began to eat small portions of porridge.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 17:11 | Сообщение # 130
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- And let's you do not get sick and all will be good? - Zach knew that from the blow she will long to appear different consequences. So do not believe that she is better. But when the Reiten took the food, nodded approvingly. Really waiting for the moment when the girl will turn out. The vampire was ready for it. And the fact that it will resist fiercely. He saw that a fortune-teller shivering, therefore, gritting his teeth, very quietly, sat down as a vampire girl to fit between his legs. From above, the exact front, Reiten was covered with a blanket. Now she was in a very warm house where the outside was only his hands and head. - I could go and feed you. Then cold for a man - said Zach quiet because his lips were almost ear Reiten.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 131
Незнакомец
Заклинания
The girl confused slightly when warm breath men touched her ear. Yet for such an intimate whisper it was unusual, but she turned around and smiled at all the same:
- OK, I got it, I will not get sick, so it was all good, right? - She even ate with gusto, though it is still a little sick. From the vampire and blankets were warm and it was weird, but cool. - To be honest, I was very confused by your concern. It is pleasant to me, but a very unexpected. You do not want porridge?
In response to the feed, Reiten held the spoon to her mouth vampire obviously joking.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 17:52 | Сообщение # 132
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Why do not want to? No unified blood fed up vampire. More truly and it, too - Zack smiled, then took the proposal to the girl, taking off with a spoon porridge while tightly s wrapped around plaid Reiten. Porridge vampire chewed thoroughly, then swallow. He really liked and could eat regular food, just that it was a pleasure, and the energy needed for life. - Delicious cooked. Eat up and we go to bed. And do not even hope, that I now lie on the other side of the fire, you're far too sick, you need to heat - Reiten vampire stroked his cheek. He did not used to care about someone.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 18:09 | Сообщение # 133
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- I knew it! I knew that without a woman you can not fall asleep! - Reiten smiled gratefully vampire. Remains of porridge fortune teller shared with the Vampire. She still did not understand why it all, but if it was, she was grateful to Zachary. She quickly finished her porridge and wanted somewhere to rinse the pan, but decided to leave it in the morning, because now her sleepy all kazaloch unimportant.
- Go to sleep - Reiten started sit back, still sitting Zach, it was a bit difficult. - Did you just lie down first, I adapted.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 18:27 | Сообщение # 134
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Guess sly girl, I really can not sleep without a woman. So some children can not sleep without a plush toy - Zakaria took her dishes, putting away. - So it's true let's sleep - the vampire nodded, then almost incredible way to go and managed to put next to a fortune-teller. The veil is securely protected her from the night in front and behind lying is not even warm, and hot vampire.

МаскаДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 19:02 | Сообщение # 135
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Thank you, good night, Zakaria - and she went to sleep peacefully, without even thinking about sleeping with whom, and how it's weird. She had grown accustomed to black humor and his fanged smiles and no fear.
Waking fortuneteller first thing seen a man sitting by the fire, who was dressed like a servant. She involuntarily looked at the castle in the distance, and whispered a vampire:
- How do you think he needed?

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 05:14 | Сообщение # 136
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I do not know you need him and I need breakfast. And it's here - yes, black humor, as Zack was always with him, and for a night on the cold earth is still here. Especially when you consider that the vampire slept no more than a couple of hours ago. A stranger appeared so suddenly that he did not feel it. And the truth is not long remain without a head. - Good morning, sir, could you throw a couple of sticks in the fire, since he is not bankrupt until the end? And then my lady little unwell - Zakaria carefully hid Reiten blanket.

МаскаДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 08:35 | Сообщение # 137
Незнакомец
Заклинания
The servant turned and quickly complied with the request vampire attack, he is clearly not intended. A man stood up and bowed to the pair:
- I'm sorry, I have come to your fire uninvited. But I need help, really want to, you know? My landlady, in the castle, she was very ill. Something is killing her, and I can not figure out what and how to deal with it ... - The voice of the servants, it became clear that the owner of the castle he loves.
Reiten blinked sleepily and entrusted talks Zak, because time to make sure that it can more effectively lead them.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 08:41 | Сообщение # 138
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- How does your mistress disease? - Zakaria mentally remember to tick the girl that when she was silent, and generally just woke up, she seems very nice. Just wonderful. And not poisonous thorn.
The man left a warm place, carefully hid Reiten and went to the guy. Yes, it really came from fear, anxiety, all this vampire felt fine, but my brother knows who help and do not know why? It was not in the nature of Zack.

МаскаДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 09:02 | Сообщение # 139
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Servant with reverent face shook his head, it was clear that he regrets that says:
- It is not my lover, she's highborn lady! And I ... just a servant. But that does not stop me to take care of her and love her! She pines ... every morning she looks worse than she looked in the evening and fading, fading ... - The guy sniffed. - You can not help us? I'll pay, I saved up, I have money!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 14:37 | Сообщение # 140
*Гонец*
Заклинания
Zakariya was not interested in any relationship with his owner is the guy. He was just curious, he longed for the details, and in return received only bleat.
- Quiet! Look me in the eye and answer when it started, as was shown at the beginning and how much you're willing to pay me.
Yes, the vampire could afford to be a son of a bitch. And remorse about it he did not have and did not even going to begin. Vampire knew that the servant could accumulate a modest amount.

МаскаДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 15:12 | Сообщение # 141
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Zach, well, Do not push you to it! See also: a guy in a panic, let the rest - a fortune teller kindly looked at the boy. He summoned the girl's pity. Sensing this guy though and curled under the eyes of a vampire, but threw a grateful look on Reiten. He told me that his mistress of thirty woman, very beautiful and sweet, it's been two weeks and went to bed in the morning gets pale and fade like a death in eyes.
- You know, I was her alone, she is not rich enough to have a lot servants. I can not leave it for a long time, and the lock away from cities - the guy spread his hands. - If you will save us from the adversity and Miss Lovett survives I'll pay you forty ... yes though all fifty coins!

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 06:05 | Сообщение # 142
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Fifty coins? Well, that money is not bad. What do you think, my beauty, will our help Ms. Lovet? - Zakaria was not going to get involved in all this crap, but fortuneteller boy liked. A vampire believed that she has a nose for these things. Because otherwise it will foray blindly, which can end in tragedy. A tragedy is always lousy. Especially when you do not get enough sleep because lying beside appealing girl who believes that vampires just do drink the blood left and right. They sleep in coffins and feels like ice. In short, Zakaria Reiten wanted to prove that he is even alive. Especially when about midnight he rubs his ass and smack one's lips in a dream or a moan. And even though he knew that she was ill, less lewd desires of the vampire does not. Maybe now he would prefer to be in an expensive restaurant in this free girls room.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 09:52 | Сообщение # 143
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten, a little confused by the unusual name. Usually, she was named in the morning to a beautiful woman, the night was to be a little more active. And again it was a rarity, a fortune teller preferred the wake up before their lovers to take a shower. This was understandable, if you know her relation to sexual intimacy.
Sechas girl got a surprise feeling that the toilet did not want to seem wasted body fluid to restore damaged tissues blow. But it was for the best. Reiten sat by the fire and looked at Zakariya:
- A lot of money, the ability to do a good thing, at least, we always can go away... - She took out a deck of cards and took out one. - And we fall devil. Aggression, sexual energy, passion and sin. As well as the danger. So definitely be fun ...

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Четверг, 29.11.2012, 07:39 | Сообщение # 144
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Right, you want some fun and I don't say you "No". Usually I don't help ladys. But now I digress from my rule, because you promised me furious fun, Reiten. Sometimes I believe the women with whom I sleep - fanged vampire smiled and stood up. Parking collected for five minutes, ten minutes it took to get to the relatively normal road leading to the castle. All this time the servant stammered something grateful, but only predator grinned him the gratitude were indifferent. Interesting that there was a smell of Reiten embarrassment when she just woke up. And it was interesting that he sometimes kept her waist and she shied away. Zakaria studied the subject, going to write some work on the psychology of "On overcoming the subconscious fears in close contact with the main source" or "the Superstition and how to deal with them in the world today." In any case, when he held the fortuneteller's waist, the man does not think about her girlish body.

МаскаДата: Четверг, 29.11.2012, 08:26 | Сообщение # 145
Незнакомец
Заклинания
- Yes, I have a good sleep - a little sarcastically Reiten said in response to the first replica of the Vampire, about the fact that they slept together. They actually slept. Today she was feeling better, but went not very firmly, trying to fall. Medication she still did not drink, and went with the men to the castle. The structure was really gorgeous and decorated, but the girl is not interested in it. Reiten suddenly felt that she'd need, desire, and it just-just need to go there and spend the night there.
Share this feeling she did not, it was very intimate and fleeting. The servant showed mercenaries, where they can leave things and relax. Significantly, he pointed to two different rooms: the castle was not taken, a man and woman sleeping in the same bed, as in all aristocrats.
- Out of luck to you Zach, or bed, or a woman - with no way - she smiled weakly.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 05:57 | Сообщение # 146
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- I can have and a bed and a woman. Just because I still sleep in your room. Still lacked to come to earn extra money and get stuck, I will deliver you out of trouble. Reiten, you my assurance that I cheat destiny and not die at the hands of the villain - a vampire grinned. He did not like the castle. He generally did not like the castles, frankly. Because the castle was easy to get lost, get lost, get stuck on forever. Zakaria did not want to get stuck anywhere.
He left his belongings in the room Reiten and even paid any attention to her openly disgruntled look. Most importantly, he was very happy with my decision. - Well, look for a poor sick woman, help to which we have come? - The vampire was not sure that all is well with the fortune teller, she looked strange.

МаскаДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 09:01 | Сообщение # 147
Незнакомец
Заклинания
In fact, Reiten was not so discontent. Yes, she would prefer to sleep alone, but a strange state, roll forward to it on the way to the castle, tell the girl that she should not there be one, at least for long.
They followed the servant who brought them into the room where very pale and exhausted, although once very beautiful woman sitting at the window and looked out. When the pilgrims came, the owner of the lock turned and smiled weakly them staggered in the chair.
Servant supported it, and Reiten said Zakaria very quietly
- Looks like not eating, not sleeping, and just works - a short conversation with the hostess has confirmed that every morning she gets worse.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 10:54 | Сообщение # 148
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- It's not a vampire. Perhaps working here incubus. At least the effects of close communication and demon lady I see with the naked eye - Zakaria stood thoughtfully in their room with the window Reiten. He had no idea where to start. Knew was that if you really incubus - Reiten should be cleaned out of the castle. To have to fight even for her life. - Here, take this ring and do not remove it from your hand, even if such a desire, - Zachary removed from his ring finger ring, which Reiten was just to big. And be careful. If there is any unusual desire - to walk, to go somewhere, be sure to tell me, okay? - He went to a fortune that laying out cards on a small table.

МаскаДата: Вторник, 11.12.2012, 15:48 | Сообщение # 149
Незнакомец
Заклинания
Reiten seriously looked at Zack and felt that she was scared because the vampire is one thing, and another - incubus. Demon girl was more afraid. And what if there was a demon is not one? And what if the mistress of the castle to him a little? What if he uses the call?
Reiten hurriedly put the ring on her thumb. She is the devil was ready to believe, just to feel safe. But to believe she was going to a vampire that just as good.
- What is this ring? How does it help? And if I can not say I want to go somewhere? - Fortuneteller swallowed and looked into the eyes of a vampire, and then pulled three cards from the deck. She gasped, the pictures were good: the emperor, the sun and the chariot.

- Хасси
- Рудольф
- Чешир

ИксДата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 13:16 | Сообщение # 150
*Гонец*
Заклинания
- Do not worry, girl. All will be well. This ring as a sign of membership you to me. You are mine. With this ring you accept my right to you. But you can not worry about getting power over you I'm not. This is just a way to protect you from evil. Now do not worry about anything, I feel your panic, it makes me hunter instinct. It is better to go to sleep a little. You're still not completely healthy. And, if you can not say anything, but very wish, simply by thinking. I think for me, well, Reiten - vampire gently kissed a girl on the lips, scratched his canine lip, leaving a trail of blood on her lips. - This is so that I can hear you.
The vampire pulled away from the girl and went to the window.

Форум » Хулиганства и альтернативные реальности » British style » Corner table (Narikamiel & Dizgarmony)
Поиск:

19:42

PDA версия сайта
19.6.2011-26.4.2024 © Dizgarmony